Tuesday, September 21, 2004

blogger confessional

If you scroll down the blog for about 10 minutes you'll come across my post regarding my passionate disdain for phones. I must admit, despite that post, that I went down to Alltel and got the latest and greatest in cellular technology. It rings like a stereo, it has a camera, and yes, I can make your picture pop up when you call. What drove me to buy what I did not necessarily need? I don't know, but I hope my loyal fanbase doesn't think any less of me.

-alex

2 comments:

steven fregonese said...

alex- it's not the phone, it's how you use it. and remember... in the words of spiderman, 'with great power comes great responsibility' i trust u won't let it ring in the movie theatre though... or i'd have to kill you
-steve

beth said...

alex,
i loved the Sandlot, and I dont' care for sports or baseball or even boythings, becuase I am not one! ;)
i loved that moved it touched on the unobtainable youth and magic of a summer of innocence! kudos to the vhs's of past!
beth