Saturday, May 20, 2006

i'm standing here, outside your door

Everything's packed up, so I thought I'd post my final packing list

Eagle Creek Explorer LT Backpack
Sleeping Bag
Sleep sheet
4 T-shirts
3 pair of shorts
4 pair of boxers
3 pair of socks
1 bathing suit
1 bath towel
Mini Shampoo/Conditioner
Mini Toothbrush/Paste
Mini Deodorant
1 box of contacts
1 Bottle of contact solution
2 contact cases
iPod + charger
Canon SD 200 camera + charger
2 Europe Travel books
Travel Journal
3 backpack locks

And of course:
Passport
Plane tickets
1 Month Eurail Pass

This list looks about as long as the loaded pack weighs. I guess I could cut some stuff out, but I still have a fair amount of room, so I'm not concerned.

-alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I love the difference in boys and girls packing. That would have been 20 shirts. 20 jeans. 20 skirts. 20 pounds of makeup. 20 blow driers, curling irons, straighteners, hair ties, clips belts, earrings, an umbrella... cause you never know! Sticking to the classics :) Bon Voyage Alex and Steve!
-katie bo