Thursday, July 22, 2004

People who annoy me

I don't get why people think energy drinks are all cool now. They're not. You can say you need to stay awake for whatever reason, but a Coke will do fine for that. You can argue that it tastes good, but you know it doesn't. You can say you're tired, in that case you should probably sleep (Concept, anyone?). You can say Red Bull and alcohol go good together, but somehow mixing something that speeds up your heart rate with something that slows it down just doesn't sound like a great idea to me. The Red Bull ads annoy me. The dumb little Red Bull car annoys me. Even the stupid little Red Bull half-can annoys me. But what gets me more than anything is the people who think drinking an energy drink makes them look cool or hip. Go home people.

-alex



No comments: