Thursday, June 03, 2004

People Watching I: Tact, Anyone?

Sometimes (everyday) people do or say things that I find odd (stupid), and I always wonder if other people would find these things equally as odd (stupid). If you read the situation and are like "Why is that so weird?" that's fine, maybe you just have a less cynical perspective on things than I do. I'm not going to comment on whatever the situation is, I'll just post it and see if you find people as...odd as I do.

I walk into Subway to get a meatball sub because I just filled up one of those free 6 inch sub cards. The kid behind the conter, probably my age, asks me what I want. I say "I'll take a 6 inch meatball sub on wheat." He proceeds to say "Yuck, I hate meatball subs, they're so disgusting. I don't see how anyone can eat them."

Hmmm....

-alex

No comments: